MD (Clinical MAD General Surgery University of Khartoum) (2000)
MBBS (Surgery & Medicine University of Gezira) (1994)
Associate. Professor (2009)
1- Microsoft Office: Power point, Word, Excel
2- Clinical Coordination
3- General and deputy manager of Teaching Hospital
4- General manager of Gadarif Modern Specialized Diabetic Centers
5- Head department of Surgery at Gadarif Teaching Hospital
6- Head department of Surgery at Faculty of Medicine Gadarif University
7- Communication skills
8- Arabic/English: Written, spoken and reading
9- Community and society active member
1. General and GIT Surgery
2. Minimal Access Surgery
3. Medical Education
Published Papers (Selected)
1. Parotid Neoplasm in Khartoum: Presentation, Histopathology and Early Postoperative Complications: Thesis submitted for the MD degree in clinical surgery. April 2000.
2. Wrong Sex Assignment: Pearls and Perils of Our Experience: Mohammed El-Imam, Mustafa Omran, Sami Eldirdiri, Mohammed El-Hassan, Nugud F. Journal of Arab Board of Medical Specialization 8; 1:2006.
3. Surgical Treatment of Penoscrotal Lymphedema with Re-implantation of the Testicles in the Thigh: Sami D.G. Salah, Rehab M. A. Almushly, Eldirdiri Elgaili. Sudanese Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 1; 2: 2008
4. Congenital Umbilical Appendix: A case Report and Review of the Literature: Sami Eldirdiri, Khalid Eltayeb, Rehab Elmushly: Sudan Med J May - Aug 2009:45(2).
5. Intestinal Obstruction due to Ascaris Lumbricoides: Mohammed Suror, Sami Eldirdiri, Rehab Elmushly, Muowya Albalal, Fawaz Kh.Allah, Elhadi Miskeen. Gezira Journal of Health Sciences June 2010; 6 (1).
6. Suction drain using a drip giving set: A simple and cheap technique: Sami Eldirdiri, Khalid Osman, Rehab Almushly, Omar Nugud: Ann R Coll Surg Engl 2011; 93: 321–327
7. Supra-pubic penile burial for degloving penoscrotal injury. Sami Eldirdiri, Sami Galaleldin. Sudan Med J Aug 2012: 48.
8. The Utilization of Accelerators to Analyze some Human Hard Tissues from Sudan M. E. M. Eisa. C. A. Pineda-Vargas Sami. E. E. Salah S. Naidoo J. L. Conradie World Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, 2013, 3, 27-30
9. Pattern of surgical operations at Gadarif Teaching Hospital during one year period Ahmed AA Elhag,, Sami EE Salah, Sudan Sudan Med J 2013 December; 49 (3)
Awards & Honors
Travel Scholars Award in the International Surgical Week Montreal 2007