1. Anatomy 19 credit hours
2. Biochemistry 15 credit hours
3. Physiology 17 credit hours
4. Pharmacology 6 credit hours
5. Pathology 16 credit hours
6. Medical Microbiology 17 credit hours
NB: Anatomy, physiology, medical microbiology and pathology are essential components of the system courses. Moreover, those sciences are integrated with clinical sciences in different stages of the curriculum. For instance, all courses addressing systems i.e. basic & clinical sciences are taught complementarily. This integration is ensured by staff-members from all departments collectively.